WAHA Support Services
What are support services?
WAHA’s Support Services Department provides non-medical support services to ensure that WAHA operates smoothly, and in a clean and safe environment.
The Department provides the following services:
- Maintenance /Operations of Facilities
- Dietary (patient meals)
- Reprocessing & Medical Devices (cleaning & sterilizing medical equipment)
- IT Support (Data & Communication Needs)
- Material Management (ensuring adequate supplies at each facility)
- Housing (for out of town staff/locums)
- Capital Planning
- Projects & Equipment (funding & planning to purchase /construct facilities and equipment)
Public comments on the support services offered within WAHA can be made by contacting:
(705) 658-4544 ext. 2208